Do you plan nonprofit fundraising events? We’d love to help you raise some money!
All nonprofits thrive on two things… awareness and money. Galas and events do this superbly well, and we’d like to help by offering a memorable experience, a valuable keepsake, and a boost to the bottom line!
The Vanity Portrait Studio is a magazine-inspired photo studio brought to your event and it can be used as a fundraising machine! Many non-profit events encourage guests to get all dressed up for the big day and with everyone looking their best, we feel it’s a prime opportunity to offer a magazine-style photo shoot! By asking for donations to step into the studio, non-profits can boost event donations and also offer an elegant and engaging addition to the evening.
Here’s how it worked in four steps:
- At the entrance of the studio, guests were greeted by a representative from LLS and given the opportunity to participate in exchange for a “sitting fee” which was a donation of $50/person. 100 percent of the proceeds went to LLS.
- Guests who wanted to donate, were then stylistically posed and photographed by a Portrait Photographer. Multiple “looks” were created for each guest.
- The images were edited in real-time and guests were able to choose which portraits they would like to print. Each matted print was priced at a donation of $50/print. Guests could leave with as many prints as they’d like.
- As guests exited the studio, donations were taken via credit card by a representative from LLS.
In two hours, The Vanity Portrait Studio raised $5,000 for LLS. We were thrilled with the amount raised in a short time.
“Our VIP crowd loved getting their photos taken. Everyone was so impressed with how great the photos made them look. It was a great way to get our crowd pumped up for the evening and let their hair down, which really helps when you are raising money! Last year’s attendees are asking if [The Vanity Portrait Studio] will be back again this year! I say, definitely!”
– Jennifer Daly, Campaign Director, Leukemia Cup Regatta
Here are our fav portraits from the LLS’s annual Regatta Gala
We are eager to raise more money for LLS this fall at their 2018 Regatta Gala! We hope to see you there.